WebReactions is a free, ultra-fast web-based reaction retrieval system based on reaction classification concepts of J. B. Hendrickson. Its predecessor ‘Cognos Reaction Retrieval System‘ was developed by T. Sander in 1992-1993 for the Apple Macintosh in the C programming language. A commercial version was released by Springer-Verlag bundled with the ChemReact database from InfoChem. From 1995 WebReactions was developed from scratch in C++ and Java and released in 1998 as freely accessible internet based reaction database.
- DataWarrior updated to version 4.7.2 with fixes of copy/paste issue and SMILES import problem. January 2018
- DataWarrior upgraded to version 4.7.1 with new conformer viewer and reaction smiles support. December 2017
- DataWarrior upgraded to version 4.6.1 with various small improvements and fixes. August 2017
- DataWarrior upgraded to version 4.6.0 with new database plug-in interface. July 2017
- DataWarrior upgraded to version 4.5.1 with new fuzzy score, relocatable labels, improved graphical views, etc. March 2017.
- DataWarrior upgraded to version 4.4.4 with improved conformers & 2D-coordinates, new 0-order bond type, COD-query for metal-organic compounds, fixes in combi-chem library creation, etc. November 2016.
- DataWarrior upgraded to version 4.4.3 with Crystallography Open Database access, improved Flexophore, conformers, macros and much more. August 2016.
- DataWarrior upgraded to version 4.2.2 with structure and target search on the ChEMBL database, structure search on Wikipedia, conformer generation, and much more. July 2015
- DataWarrior upgraded to version 4.1.1 with macro support to automate workflows. January 2015.
- First public release of DataWarrior an interactive data analysis and visualization software with chemical intelligence, which was developed at Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd. June 2014.